With over 20 years of management experience, my background spans industries that include industrial service and maintenance, wholesale distribution, import/e-commerce, third party logistics, steel processing, and HVAC manufacturing.
I have served in leadership positions including Inventory Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager, Regional Manager, and Chief Operating Officer as well as consulting for numerous companies across many industries.
I help small business owners create the organizational foundation required to grow their enterprise.
My leadership experience spans multiple industries and includes:
- Leading a steel processing, manufacturing and distribution business with 270 employees, 3 operating companies, annual revenues of $76 million and a growth rate exceeding 30%.
- Leading a national 3PL program startup for a multi-billion-dollar Southern California client while achieving a seamless transition in under 60 days, doubling the scope of provided services in less than 45 days and expanding the offering to include appliance installation in multiple markets for multiple business groups.
- Leading the operations of $60 million wholesale distribution business with a staff of 75 employees and 10 locations, serving in a primary role in 4 major acquisitions with combined annual revenues of over $180 million, the oversight of purchasing and inventory management for as many as 25 locations with over $90 million in annual purchase volume and functioning as a senior member of the leadership team that achieved 17% average annual growth over an 8 year period.
Some recent and notable accomplishments include:
- Implementing a risk management program for HR / Legal compliance.
- Negotiating the below-market purchase of a new 120,000 sqft facility.
- Securing over $1.5 million in tax credits through a single program.
- Leading the acquisition of all operating assets from a key competitor.
- Provider selection and implementation of a new ERP system.
- Leading multiple implementations of WMS solutions.
- Reducing a distributor’s inventory investment by $5 million in only 4 months while simultaneously increasing customer fill rates.
Areas of Expertise
Leadership, Strategic Planning, Business Planning, Financial Planning, Business Model Analysis, Change Management, Supply Chain (Logistics, Inventory and Purchasing), Technology Solutions (ERP, WMS, eCommerce), Process Improvement